Wednesday, April 4, 2012

wedding wednesday...picture love


We are lucky enough to have Tina from Christina Mae photography capturing our special day {in addition to another girlfriend}....Not only is she an amazing friend, she is a huge White Lacquer supporter.  Can't wait to see how the photos turn out.  With our special day only a little over 3 months away, I'm pretty much obsessing over it.

Recently she snapped a few maternity pics that are ridiculously amazing!





How adorbs are those?  The puddle one is my absolute fav.

I also can't get enough of this wedding she shot...



Is it just me, or are more candid type photos way better than the posey prom style pics? I'll prob do some type of combination, but most will definitely be candid or maybe staged candid.

xx.  Patience


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...